Hartland offers a wide variety of exciting summer employment opportunities from June through August. We believe that every member of our staff plays a critically important role as a partner in the ministry of Hartland. Therefore, as we seek to fill positions for the summer, we strive to employ those committed to serving others in Jesus’ name, who desire to grow, and who have a strong work ethic.
Please keep in mind that we have a limited number of paid positions available. If you are interested in volunteering at Hartland, please indicate that on your application.
Summer employment begins in early June and goes through mid to late August.
Summer Staff Positions
- Office Assistant
- Maintenance/Recreation Assistant
- Accommodations/Recreation Assistant
- Recreation Team Member
*Note: The application below is quite thorough and will take some time to complete. Please allow plenty of uninterrupted time to complete it; there is no option to save it and return later.
You will want to have the following information on hand before starting the application process:
- Previous addresses from the past five years
- Previous employment dates and contact information
- Names and email addresses of 2 references (personal and employment)
- Specific dates you will be available (starting and ending)
If you have questions about summer employment at Hartland or if you have problems with the online application, please contact:
Phone: 559-337-2349 ext. 104