Thank you for your interest in full-time employment at Hartland Christian Camp. Working at camp can be one of the most fulfilling jobs you'll ever experience.
We believe that every member of our staff plays a critically-important role as a partner in the ministry of Hartland. As we seek to fill positions, our desire is to employ those committed to serving others in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
"Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men; knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance. It is the Lord Christ Whom you serve." Colossians 3:23-24
If you are interested in applying for a position at Hartland, please send us a resume and application.
We are now accepting applications for the position of Accommodations Coordinator.
Duties include ensuring cleanliness and readiness of all facilities for use by guests. Oversee all aspects of Accommodations Department including staff supervision, housekeeping, being on call to meet guest's needs, camp startup and shutdown, setup and monitoring AV equipment, and assisting with recreation as needed.
Come join our team and be a part of this life-changing Ministry,
• Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a willingness to serve others
• Must be friendly and able to work well with others
• Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and complete tasks in a timely manner
• Ability to lead work crews
• Must possess a valid California driver's license and be insurable
• Must be physically able to perform assigned duties
For more information, contact Bob Nunziato