August 27-29, 2021
Fall Festival is a family-friendly event where you'll enjoy homemade pies and ice cream, kids games, auction, silent auction, live concert, fishing contest, and much more. This event is designed to benefit Hartland Christian Camp.
Come and join us for an extraordinary weekend of great food, fellowship and exciting entertainment. You'll also get the inside scoop on what's going on behind the scenes within the ministry of Hartland Christian Camp.
Those not registering to spend the night are welcome to join us for free on Saturday with events beginning at 9am and concluding with a free banquet dinner. Food is available for purchase at lunch Saturday.
• 6:00 pm - BBQ dinner
• 7:00 pm - Program - Search and Rescue presentation
• 8:00 pm - Ice cream social
• 9:00 am - 12:00 pm - Silent auction
Children’s games and activities
• 10:30 am - 1:00 pm - Food booths (lunch not included in registration)
• 1:00 pm - Live auction
• 6:30 pm - Banquet and concert
(free banquet tickets available before 1:00 pm)
• 10:00 am - Worship service with Dewey Bertolini
(Nursery and children’s church provided)
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!